Five.30 House ( SOLD )
- Custom collaboration designed by SWISH x Design Two Group
- Premium exterior materials composition
- Oversized kitchen design
- Original custom cabinet design crafted locally
- KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- Custom stair + rail design crafted locally
- Upgraded flooring and custom showers
- Ecobee or Nest Thermostat
$868,500 (before finished basement)
1876 Sq. ft.
Double detached garage
Contact us to talk possibilities
Glenora is one of Edmonton’s most historic residential areas. In 1869, Malcolm Groat claimed a 900-acre parcel immediately west of the Hudson’s Bay Reserve. The streets are lined with mature elm trees and vegetation. One of the more prominent characteristics of the neighbourhood is the Provincial Museum, which overlooks the River Valley.
Glenora has several schools, parks, and open spaces, including ready access to the river valley and ravine system. The most iconic local park in the neighbourhood is Alexander Circle Park, designed as the focal point of a distinctive circular residential pattern around which stately houses are situated.